The evidence from the individual studies of childhood leukaemia is best summed up in the Pooled analyses.
We give here details of some of the more influential individual studies of EMFs. This is not an exhaustive list and has a UK bias!
Two key UK studies of childhood cancer:
- The UKCCS from 1999/2000
- The CCRG (or "Draper") study of power lines - a series of papers from 2005 and still ongoing
- The French study of childhood cancer, Geocap (2013)
- The Californian power Lines Study (2016)
And two UK studies of adult diseases:
- a UK occupational study in a cohort of CEGB workers
- the Imperial College study of cancers and power lines