We list here some of the booklets and pamphlets available on EMFs. Links to web sites on EMFs are listed separately.
The UK Electricity industry produces a booklet called EMF The Facts, which contains information on fields and exposures, on the state of the science, and on the industry’s policy.
- Download the full version of EMF The Facts.
Other organisations have also produced booklets on EMFs.
- The HPA used to have a poster “Electric and Magnetic Fields At A Glance” but we don't think this is current anymore
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology has a FactFile on EMFs.
- The EU's scientific committee SCENIHR has a factsheet based on its 2015 Opinion
- The US Government has a booklet Questions and Answers About EMF (reissued in 2002)
- Various electricity companies have booklets or factsheets: